Saturday 5 October 2013

Color Restore Iced Platinum

A common problem with blonde hair is brassy yellow tones. It's not exactly a good look! I came across a product called 'Color Restore Iced Platinum'. Its a toner that claims to get rid of all brassy yellow tones to leave you with a platinum colour.

 I had a problem with the colour of my hair extensions. They're a year old and my real hair is now a more platinun blonde than  the colour it was first died, which was more bleach blonde. They are Foxy  Locks 160g hair extensions.

The  toner was around  £12 and can  be purchased in Boots, which  is an alright price for a toner!

I applied the toner, which is bright blue, to  my extensions. It's easy to apply, just rub  in into the hair generously and
 I let it sit for 25 minutes. 





This is the before and after. The result is amazing! It also makes the extensions shinier than they'd ever been before. I used Aussie Miracle Shine shampoo before toning it and then conditioned it with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle after washing out the toner.




1 comment:

Pages - Menu

Search